Snap Fitness North Dallas and our Greater Community:
WE ARE OPEN
On Monday, May 18, we re-opened our gym. We want to make sure you have the information you need to feel safe visiting and working out at the club.
* We will open with shortened hours to make sure staff is present to clean, monitor distance, and momitor compliance with all government Health Protocol Standards set for gyms.
* We will be limiting our capacity to 25% at one time.
* We have set-up stations throughout the gym with disinfectant, towel wipes, and sanitizer for our members.
* The equipment in the gym has been re-arranged, or removed, to insure the appropriate 6' social distancing space.
* The staff will be cleaning high traffic areas throughout the staffed hours.
* The gym will be closed on Sunday for a complete deepcleaning of the gym.
* Signs have been posted and decals placed on the floors to identify social distancing requirements.