Welcome to La Crosse-Village Snap Fitness
We are proud to be part of the La Crosse community that has provided fitness for over 13 years. Our commitment is to help you achieve your fitness goals in the safe and healthy environment.
La Crosse-Village Snap provides you with 24/7 access, private shower and restrooms, a large variety of cardio and free weight options, Myzone; a full heart rate monitoring system, personal training; with several package options to fit every goal, and a state of the art functional fitness rack.
Please take a minute to read our COVID-19 policy and call our facility to schedule a personal tour. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
To provide the safest environment for our members and staff, we have made the following updates to our policies and procedures.
- Effective 8/1/2020 Governor Evers mandated masks in the State of WI.
Exempt from this order:
Individuals who have trouble breathing, especially during vigorous high intensity activities.
Persons who have medical or other health conditions, disabilities or mental health, developmental, or behavioral needs that make it difficult to tolerate wearing a face covering.
When speaking with an individual that is hearing impaired.
RECOMMENDED 6FT SOCIAL DISTANCING
- The facility is marked throughout the club, and every other cardio piece will be available
- Signage is up requesting members to alternate circuit machines to allow for social distancing
LIMITED WORKOUT TIMES - NO RESTRICTIONS
- We ask our members to be courteous on cardio times if others are waiting for a machine.
ITEMS NOT AVAILABLE FOR USE
- Cardio equipment that we could not safely place at the regulated 6' distance.
GUEST PASS POLICY
- We will not be allowing Guest Passes during this time.
SAFETY AND HEALTH PROTOCOLS FOR PATRONS
AS RECOMMENDED BY THE STATE OF WISCONSIN AND OUR LOCAL DHS:
THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS WILL BE IMPLEMENTED STARTING MAY 26TH AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
- Maintain at least 6 feet separation from other individuals not living within your household.
- Self-screen before entering the club. Stay home if you have signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19 or any other illness.
- Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish or have a fever of 100 degrees or higher, have been diagnosed with or have had close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19.
- Disinfect ALL equipment before and after use.
- Wash or sanitize hands upon entering the gym and leaving the gym.
- No personal gym equipment allowed at this time.
If you are 65 or older and/or have an underlying health issue/s, you are at a higher risk of COVID-19. You should take extra precautions or stay home as much as possible.
Please consult your local Health Department for additional resources.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these steps, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you for sticking with us, and we will see you at the gym.
We look forward to seeing you!
La Crosse-Village Snap Fitness
Check us out on Facebook and Instagram!
"Our goal is to help you achieve yours."