Due to the Governor’s announcement on July 1st, our location will require masks when entering, walking around the gym, and leaving the gym. Masks may be removed once you are in the area you are using.
We need to continue requiring everyone to abide by all social distancing rules as well as all CDC cleaning regulations including wiping down all equipment after each use. We will be eliminating the use of multiple pieces of equipment by the same person at one time. We will also be increasing cleaning and sanitation efforts as a staff and we appreciate the cooperation of the members with this endeavor.
The changes put in place on June 5th will continue.
- Limit capacity to 25 people.
- Members take a disinfectant bottle and clean towel when you enter.
- Keep those with you the ENTIRE time you are in the facility.
- At the end of the visit wipe the bottle off & place the used towel in the laundry bin.
- The water fountain will stay disconnected.
- Bottled water will be available for sale.
- As always feel free to bring your own water bottle.
Your health and safety remain our top priority and we will keep you posted as the situation evolves. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us as (724) 744-7775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click below to Sign Up now for Small Group Training:
TRAINING W/ TODD (MON/WED/THURS @ 5:00PM)