Dom Beight | Personal Trainer
Hey you! Where are you going with your life? What is each day but a series of conflicts between the easy way and the right way?
Don’t take the path of least resistance. The easy way is always there. Lose your fears, doubts and insecurities. Sure you’ve failed before, we all have, and it’s a natural part of the process. But it is time to make this failure a stepping stone to your success.
Only you have the power to change. However, success and winning don’t just happen – only hard work, dedication and sacrifice will get you there.
Start by asking yourself – do you want more? If the answer is YES, then come and train with me. I can help you smash your current goals and limitations so you can become the best you can be.
- National Certificate in Fitness: PT
- National Certificate in Fitness: Exercise Consultant
- Graduate Diploma of Teaching and Learning (Secondary)
- Bachelor of Social Science: Major, Sport and Society, Outdoor Education and Health
- REPS Registered Personal Trainer
- CPR Training
- Strength and Conditioning
- Muscle Size/Strength Gain
- Weight Loss/Toning
- Sports Conditioning
- New Zealand Secondary School Football Representative
- Canterbury United Football Team
- Division 1, Federation 6, Football (2000-2005)
- Christchurch Boys High School Sports Colour
- Police Certificate: Bravery in the Face of Danger
The only one holding you back is you