Results for every. Body.
Get your sweat on every day with MYFIT. Our signature 18-minute daily intensity workouts get you fitter faster!
Heart Rate Monitoring
Train smarter not harder. Monitor effort to maximize results and fat burn.
Push your limits, mix things up, and focus on form in a group or private session.
My Snap Story
I had a successful liver transplant in January 2016 and upon returning back to Buffalo from Cleveland Clinic I was an eating machine. I joined Snap Fitness in 2017 but by October had fallen off the wagon. On New Year's day, I decided to get serious. I have been at the gym almost every day since pedaling away. I have lost 27 pounds of my goal and I am not done. The staff at Snap Fitness is encouraging and friendly and it is an unpretentious and comfortable atmosphere in which to reach my goal and stay fit.
The Goal Getter
In October of 2017, I went through a lot of personal issues like depression and anxiety. Not loving yourself is a huge deal! I decided it was time to change. I started working out at Snap Fitness 5-6 times per week, eating healthy and cut out fast food and pop. A couple months went on and the weight finally started to come off. Today, I weigh 155lbs. I’m still working towards a goal, but I have never been more proud of myself to achieve something. Loving myself was the best decision I’ve ever made.
Getting healthy isn't just 'making' myself go to the gym, it began with a change of my mindset! I stopped trying to look a certain way and just decided to move. Get up and go for a walk outside at lunch, do push-ups and body weight squats at my desk, never miss 3 days in a row of the gym, eat clean 80% of the week and eat anything I want the other 20% of the time. I track all of my calories/macros with an app, which is a huge thing for me! To know what you're putting in your body (even the "bad" stuff)! This journey has changed the way I think about food and exercise. I also find myself with WAY more energy than I've ever had, with no signs of ever wanting to slow down! Don't give up! STAY DETERMINED! Commit, then do it! It's a wonderful journey!
18 minutes. 9 movements. 1 killer workout. MYFIT is our signature daily workout that blends functional fitness movements and intensity interval training for a workout that delivers results on your schedule. With movement-specific heart rate cues you'll always know what to do, how to do it, and how hard you should be working to maximize results. Get fit on your schedule - new workout posted daily!