Snap Fitness Worthington Members and Our Greater Community:
As we begin to reopen our doors, we want to make sure you have the information you need to feel safe visiting and working out at the club. Review these FAQs and our new Code of Conduct to get your questions answered!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: When will you reopen?
A: We will reopen on May 26, 2020
Q: Will the club still be open 24/7?
A: We will open with shortened hours to make sure our staff is present to clean, monitor health and monitor distance
Q: Will there be a limit to the number of people in the gym at one time?
A: Yes, we will be limiting our capacity to 8 members at one time. We also may ask members to finish their workouts so other members can enter.
Q: What are you doing to make sure the gym environment is clean?
A: Our staff will be cleaning high traffic areas hourly and wearing masks while working. We will be completing health checks at the door to make sure members are not sick. We will be practicing social distancing of 6ft while working out and asking that members clean equipment before and after use, as well as wash their hands before and after they work out.
Updated Code of Conduct:
- We ask that you help maintain social distancing protocols throughout the gym. You may see signs posted, and even floor decals to identify social distancing requirements. We have spread out and or turned off certain pieces of cardio to accommodate for this as well.
- We ask that you disinfect and piece of equipment you use before and after use. There are disinfectant bottles or gym wipes spread out all throughout the gym.
- Wash your hands before and after working out for at least 20 seconds each time
- Do not come to the gym if you feel sick
- Cover coughs or sneezes with tissues or elbow (not hands)
- Leave your gym bag at home or in the car
- Bring your own towel to wipe sweat
- Bring your own filled water bottle
- Bring your own mask and/or gloves
Thank you so much for your patience and support as we work to support the health and safety of our members and community during this public health crisis. We hope to see you at the gym soon!