As we welcome you back into the gym, we want to make sure you have the information you need to feel safe visiting and working out with us. Review these FAQs and our new Code of Conduct to get your questions answered!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: When will you reopen?
A: We reopened May 1.
Q: Will the gym still be open 24/7?
A: As of May 25, we are open 24/7. Our staff will be present to clean, monitor health checks and proper social distancing during our regular staffed hours. We will end each day by disinfecting all equipment and surfaces. Day passes for nonmembers will also be allowed starting on May 25.
Q: Will there be a limit to the number of people in the gym at one time?
A: The governor has lifted the restrictions on capacity. While we have not reached 50% of our capacity limits yet during this time, we will still restrict our capacity to 50% (70 people) at one time in the facility.
Q: What are you doing to make sure the gym environment is clean?
A: On your first visit back, each member will be taken through a quick orientation about wiping down your equipment, social distancing, etc. There are hand sanitizing stations set up throughout the gym in addition to our gym wipes and handwashing sinks. We ask you to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before and after you leave. Our staff will be cleaning high traffic areas hourly and following a cleaning schedule throughout the day with a deep clean at the end of each day.
- All equipment has been spaced out 6+ feet and we ask you to follow social distancing guidelines while working out in open areas and when speaking with staff and other members.
- The water fountain will be a fill station only- no drinking water directly from the fountain. You may bring your own water bottle or you may purchase bottled water from the front desk attendant.
- Live group fitness classes will be limited to 9 members + 1 instructor in the classroom. We will be running a limited class schedule that will be posted on our main Facebook page. In addition, we will continue to livestream classes through our private Facebook page to current members who have unlimited class passes. If you would like to add this onto your membership, please contact us.
- TV remotes will be stored behind the front desk. Front desk staff will change the channel by request.
- Smoothies and supplements will be available, as always. We offer curbside pickup for these items if you don't feel comfortable coming in the gym. If you use a punch card, we will keep track on a tracking sheet and punch at a later date.
Updated Code of Conduct:
- We ask that you help maintain social distancing protocols throughout the gym. You may see signs posted to identify social distancing requirements. We have spread out pieces of cardio equipment to accommodate for this as well.
- We ask that you disinfect the piece of equipment you use before and after use. There are gym wipes spread out all throughout the gym.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after working out for at least 20 seconds each time
- Do not come to the gym if you feel sick
- Cover coughs or sneezes with tissues or elbow (not hands)
- Towel service will continue, but please be aware of where you place your towel and wipe up after it
- Bring your own fillable water bottle or purchase bottles of water or Snap Fitness water bottles at the front desk
- Bring your own mask and/or gloves if you wish. When working or talking with a Snap Fitness staff member you may request that they wear a mask.
Thank you so much for your patience and support as we work to support the health and safety of our members and community during this time. We hope to see you at the gym soon!