Welcome to Snap Fitness Andover, MN!
We are OPEN 24/7!! No reservations required.
For details regarding our reopening plan click here. For more details about guidelines for our youth program, click here.
To learn more about our facility check us out on social media!
To follow us on Facebook click here.
To follow us on Instagram click here.
Snap Fitness Andover is locally owned and operated with friendly, fun, and knowledgeable staff. We are involved with several community activities and events and we also enjoy supporting local youth programs, 5K Fun Runs, and more.
Snap Fitness Andover is approximately 6000 square feet. Come and experience a fun and friendly culture unlike any other gym out there.
AT SNAP FITNESS ANDOVER (SFA), WE OFFER:
- Personal Training (one-on-one, buddy training, small group training, stability and balance for Seniors, virtual/online training and programming.
- Over 70 live classes per month (capped at 10 participants). We offer a variety of class times and categories. Schedule a time to stop by and check them out!
- Youth Athletic Training (after-school, summer programs, sport specific training, customized training, etc.). This is our most popular program at SFA.
- Boot camps, 4-week, 6-week, 8-week, and transformational challenges with prizes!
- Virtual classes available 24/7 (hundreds of videos that play on a 10-foot projector screen in one of our studios).
- Private studios.
- Nutrition coaching and counseling (certified trainers through NASM).
- Personalized grocery shopping sessions with a nutrition consultant.
- 24-Hour Global Access: Your access card gets you into any Snap Fitness in the world. You have access to over 2,000 locations worldwide.
- Dedicated Functional and Strength Training areas.
- Functional equipment: TRX training, power sled, tractor tires, battle ropes, soft and regular medicine balls, ball target, foam rollers, stability and Bosu balls, bands, turf, etc.
- Strength training equipment: Multiple squat racks with benches, dumbbells and plates, rubber plates, kettlebells (up to 70lbs), hex bar, power sled, rings, standard strength machines, and more.
- If you have done CrossFit, we have the equipment for you! Monkey bars, pull up bars, rings, dip stations, punching bag, jump boxes, power sled, landmine attachment, kettlebells, jump ropes, rowers!
- Cardio equipment: bikes (regular, recumbent, spin), stair master, ellipticals, punching bag, rowers, and treadmills.
- Outdoor training space where you can flip tractor tires, push our outdoor sled and more.
- If you like HIIT training (high intensity interval training), we are the gym for you!
- Access to private bathrooms with showers.
- Heart rate training and equipment.
- Access to a private member’s only portal.
- 24/7 video-surveillance for piece of mind and security.
- Complimentary fitness assessment and equipment orientations to help acclimate your to your new gym.
- A friendly and caring community.
Whether you are new to working out or are a fitness fanatic, we’ve got the right team, equipment and services to help you achieve goals. No need to worry about being stuck in a long-term contract because we have flexible month-to-month memberships for individuals, joint accounts (two people in the same household), and family memberships. Ask us how to save money when buying pre-paid memberships.
To schedule a club visit to learn more about what we have to offer click here.
Additional Information Regarding Club Offerings:
Fitness on Demand (FOD) offers virtual group or single use classes that you can access at any time of the day/evening. With hundreds of classes available on demand, you can choose from the industry's most popular exercise videos like yoga, TRX, dance, HIIT, cycling, boot camps, Jillian Michaels classes, Ripped, etc. FOD offers classes at various fitness levels and lengths of time. This is a great way to keep your workouts fresh, try something new, and never get stuck in a rut. And the best part is you can take a virtual class at your convenience.
MyZone is a heart rate monitoring system that helps you track your progress, level of effort, and it keeps you motivated! MyZone sends exercise effort readings to screens around the club in real-time. Through a series of color-coded tiles on a large screen, you always know precisely what heart-rate zone you are training in. MyZone is user-friendly for novice gym goers. MyZone is the most accurate and advance hear rate monitoring system available, with a 99.4% accuracy of an EKG. There is also app and it can use it outside of the club.
Fitness Professionals: All of our fitness professionals have degrees or are nationally certified as personal trainers. Our team is motivated, passionate, and dedicated to helping you change your life.
Customized Memberships: You can customize your membership to fit your personal needs. While we offer contract memberships, most of our members enjoy flexible month-to-month memberships (only 30 days notice is required before cancelling). You can customize your membership to include additional services like personal training (1:1 or 2:1), small group training (3 to 6 individuals), UNLIMITED live group classes, boot camps, transformation challenges, virtual classes on demand, nutrition support, life coaching and more.
Nutrition: While working out is essential for your health (cardiovascular, strength training for muscles and bone density, etc.), nutrition plays a vital role in losing weight, keeping the weight off, and properly fueling our brains and bodies throughout the day. We offer customized nutrition programs that will help you reach your goals. The first step is often the hardest… scheduling the appointment. Don’t wait any longer, you are worth it!
Charitable Initiatives: In addition to supporting many of our local youth sports and arts club, local festivals, and other various organizations, we have done several community drives where we donate to local and national charities and programs. Anywhere from donating socks to homeless shelters, food to food banks, Toys for Tots, various military organizations including adopting a special forces team, collecting candy (after Halloween) to donate to organizations that mail it to soldiers overseas, raising money to help train dogs who are support companions for soldiers suffering from PTSD and TBI injuries. Every year that we have been open, we have supported the Andover Family Fun Fest 5k Fun Run. In the spring/summer of 2020, we “adopted” Seniors at Andover High School and offered them free personal training sessions. With not being able to end their Senior year the way they had planned, we thought at the very least we could help them learn new exercises, how to train properly, and motivate them to move onto bigger and better things. In the summer of 2020, Snap Fitness Andover filled a huge trailer consisting of food, water, and essential items after receiving donations from the local community. Those donations were then distributed to communities in Minneapolis that were negatively impacted by rioters and looters.
Pricing Discounts: We also offer discounts to those that work in public safety (police, fire, EMS). Additionally, we also offer discount to teachers, military personnel, and mall employees. Just bring in your identification and we will give you the discount!
Are you ready to Level Up? Get started today and schedule your appointment here.
Our mission is to change lives with our result-driven culture both inside and outside our gym walls by supporting, encouraging, and motivating and our members to success. Snap Fitness Andover is a 24/7 facility and we offer convenient membership options.
Don’t forget to check out our Facebook and Instagram pages to learn more about our community culture:
Sarah and Dan