Zucchini Shrimp Scampi
Need a quick and easy dish for dinner tonight? This Zucchini Shrimp Scampi is light and loaded with flavor!
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 medium zucchini
- Freshly grated parmesan
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp, minced garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are pink and tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Reduce heat. Stir in vegetable broth and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer.
- With a vegetable spiralizer, spiralize zucchini into a large bowl, set aside.
- Drain shrimp and liquid slightly, leaving about 2-3 tablespoons of the broth, pour over zucchini noodles.
- Garnish with freshly grated parmesan, toss and serve immediately.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.