Upper Body Workout
Working your upper body has plenty of benefits. In fact, regularly working out muscles in your arms, back, chest, and shoulders is great for keeping your upper body strong and giving your muscles definition. Building strength in your upper body also helps makes daily tasks easier to perform and helps to ward off osteoporosis and improve posture!
Try this upper body workout next time you’re at the gym and make sure to ask a team member if need help with any of the moves!
- Warm-up for 5-10 minutes by walking, jogging, or cycling
- Perform 1-3 sets of each movement
- After you have completed the session, finish with 10 minutes of upper body stretches
- Incline Dumbbell Press: 12 reps
- Lat Pulldown Close Grip: 20 reps
- Standing Dumbbell Upright Row: 12 reps
- Bench Dips: 8 reps
- One Arm Dumbbell Row: 10 reps/ arm
- Stationary Bike: 12 minutes
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.