TUNA & BROCCOLI SALAD WITH HONEY VINAIGRETTE
Our tuna and broccoli salad provides protein, nutrients, and is a colorful way to freshen up any meal.
Whether looking for a great side dish or a main course, this salad is a colorful, versatile way to make any meal healthier.
For the salad:
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 2 slices bread
- 2 big handfuls salad leaves
- ½ cup (120g) tuna in water, drained
- 100g broccoli
- 2 tsp. Parmesan, grated
For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. of honey
- salt and pepper
- Start by dividing the salad leaves between two plates. Then add the sliced radish and pieces of tuna.
- Toast the bread and cut into cubes. Add it to the salad.
- Place the broccoli in a pot of boiling water and cook for approx. 5 minutes, then strain and add to the salad.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a bowl and drizzle over the salad. Sprinkle with some parmesan cheese and serve!
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.