Tangled Thai Salad with Peanut Dressing
This Thai-inspired salad is loaded with fresh vegetables and drizzled with a peanut dressing. We won’t tell if you go back for seconds.
1 large English cucumber
1 large golden beet, peeled
1 large carrot, julienned
¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
¾ cup cooked edamame
¾ cup chickpeas
Cilantro and lime for serving
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon water
2 teaspoons white distilled vinegar
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon Sriracha
1) Cut the ends off of the cucumber and golden beet then discard.
2) Using a spiral vegetable slicer (or spiralizer) slice the cucumber into vegetable noodles.
3) Place the noodles in a large bowl and continue with the golden beet.
4) Add in carrot, chopped red bell pepper, edamame, and chickpeas and toss until combined.
5) Top with cilantro, fresh squeezed lime juice, and dressing.
6) Ready to serve!
1) Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl until well blended.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.