Sweet Potato Hummus
We could all use a little more hummus in our lives, right?
This sweet potato hummus is the kick of fall you’ve been looking for! Sweet and savoury, this hummus is perfect for scooping (think celery and sugar snap peas) or spreading (on a veggie loaded sandwich).
1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup chickpeas
1 tablespoon tahini
1 garlic clove
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon zest
Ground sea salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Place sweet potatoes in a roasting pan and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Roast in the oven for 40 minutes or until pierced easily with a fork, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place roasted sweet potato and remaining ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and blend well.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.