Strawberry Protein Chia Pudding
This Is One Powerful Pudding!
Our Strawberry Protein Chia Pudding is about to change the pudding game, forever!
As far as desserts go, pudding is a pretty popular choice. But what if you could make a healthier version that’s easy to make, loaded with protein, and still takes great? Believe it or not, we’ve got just the thing. Trust us, we’re not pudding you on!
- ½ cup (100g) frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup (100ml) milk, dairy or coconut
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. vanilla whey
- scant 1/3 cup (50g) chia seeds
- In a speed blender or food processor, blitz the strawberries, milk, whey, and maple syrup.
- Add the chia seeds and mix well. Place in the fridge for about 10 mins to thicken, mixing 2-3 times, to ensure it thickens evenly. Serve straight away or store in a refrigerator.
- Pro tip: if you leave the pudding in the fridge overnight, add some extra milk before serving as it will become thicker as the chia seeds absorb the liquid.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.