Strawberry Mango Sherbet
Cool down in style
Strawberry and mango go together like peanut butter and jelly. Never tried the combination? You’re missing out! It’s time to fix that with our Strawberry Mango Sherbet. It’s a cool, great tasting dessert that is a healthier alternative than traditional ice cream. Give it a shot and see what you think!
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup canned coconut milk
- hulled 2 tsp lime juice
- Add the frozen strawberries, mango, and lime juice to a food processor, preferably fitted with the metal S blade. Pulse several times until fruit has broken up into small pieces.
- Stop the machine, add coconut milk, then blend until smooth. This could take a few minutes, you may need to stop a few times and scrape down the sides to help it blend. It will be very thick when done.
- Scoop and enjoy immediately, or save it for later in an airtight container.\
LAUREN | FOOD BLOGGER
Lauren is a former athlete from Minnesota who shares all kinds of gluten free recipes on her blog, Zest and Lemons. She has a passion for cooking and photography, and loves to help others learn more about Celiac Disease. She is also an oatmeal enthusiast and is always making a mess in the kitchen.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.