Strawberry Habanero Glazed Chicken WingsSnap Fitness
Whip up these easy-to-make Strawberry Habanero Glazed Wings for a healthier, but still delicious, twist on classic wings! Pair them with a side salad full of fresh greens for the perfect springtime meal that everyone will enjoy.
1 lb chicken wings (non-breaded for a healthier option)
½ cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
½ cup strawberry organic jam
1 habanero pepper, seeds removed and diced
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Set a wire rack inside of a rimmed baking sheet.
- Coat chicken with gluten-free flour.
- Place wings on the rack and bake until cooked through, about 35-40 minutes.
- Prepare the glaze: Mix jam and habanero peppers in a bowl.
- Brush baked wings with jam on both sides.