Spring Strawberry Salad
With Strawberry Balsamic Dressing
Looking for an easy to make lunch packed with vitamins and antioxidants? Try our arugula salad with a homemade strawberry balsamic dressing recipe for a healthy and delicious way to brighten up your day!
For the Salad:
- 3 cups arugula
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 Tbsp dried cranberries
- 2-3 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 large cooked chicken breast, sliced or cubed (optional)
Strawberry Balsamic Dressing:
- 3 large strawberries, hulled
- 1-2 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil pinch of salt and pepper
- Add all of the salad ingredients to a large mixing bowl or salad bowl.
- Blend the dressing ingredients together in a blender. Pour some or all over the salad and enjoy!
LAUREN | FOOD BLOGGER
Lauren is a former athlete from Minnesota who shares all kinds of gluten free recipes on her blog, Zest and Lemons. She has a passion for cooking and photography, and loves to help others learn more about Celiac Disease. She is also an oatmeal enthusiast and is always making a mess in the kitchen.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.