Roasted Brussels Sprouts
A crispy and delicious side
Weather it’s a holiday party or a weeknight dinner, out roasted Brussels sprouts are a great addition to any meal. This flavorful recipe is super simple to make and only takes ten minutes to prep. Are you happy with your results? Snap a photo of your creation and share it with us on Instagram!
- 1.3 lbs. (600g) Brussels sprouts
- 3 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- ¼ cup (30g) sliced almonds, roasted
- juice of ½ lemon
- Cut off the ends of the Brussels sprouts and remove outer leaves if necessary.
- Bring water to boil in a large saucepan, season with salt and add in the Brussels sprouts. Simmer for 20-25 mins until softened. Once cooked, drain and transfer into a baking dish.
- Heat the oven to 430F (220C). Prepare the crispy topping by mixing the breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic, 2 tbsp. olive oil and lemon zest.
- Top brussels sprouts with the mixture and bake in the oven for 10 min, until the topping is crispy and browned.
- To serve, drizzle the Brussels sprouts with lemon juice and the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.