Quick and Easy Grilled Chicken KebabsSnap Fitness
Summer days are often busy, so save time with this quick and easy dinner option that is a favorite with both kids and adults. Simply marinate chicken thighs in your favorite Italian dressing for at least 30 minutes and grill!
1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1/2 cup Italian dressing
2 medium zucchini
1 red onion
1 bell pepper
*If you’re using wooden skewers, start by soaking them in water.
- Cut chicken into two inch pieces and place in glass dish.
- Pour dressing over chicken and stir to combine.
- Cover and marinate chicken.
- Place in refrigerator for minimum 30 minutes or up to three hours.
- Cut remaining vegetables into one to two inch pieces, keeping them close in size.
- Thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers, alternating chicken and vegetables, or keeping similar.
- Grill the kebabs over medium to high heat, turning once or twice, until the chicken has cooked through (about 15 minutes).
Calories per serving: 373
Fat: 15 g
Carbohydrates: 13 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 9 g
Protein: 49 g