Protein-Packed Smoothie Bowl
- 2 bananas, previously sliced and frozen
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Fresh berries
- Edible flowers
- Shredded coconut
- Place all smoothie ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more almond milk (or water) to thin if desired.
- Divide between serving bowls and top with whatever toppings you’d like!
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days. Freeze for up to a month.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.