Oh-So-Sweet Strawberry & Pomegranate SmoothieSnap Fitness
Get to that feel-good state by enjoying a smoothie packed with two powerful ingredients: pomegranate and strawberries.
1. an orange-sized fruit with a tough reddish outer skin and sweet red gelatinous flesh containing many seeds.
2. the tree that bears the pomegranate, which is native to North Africa and western Asia and has long been cultivated.
This feel-good fruit is a good source of fiber and contains Vitamins A, C, and E; iron, and other antioxidants. Thanks to its growing popularity, you can typically find the seeds separated from the fruit and ready for consumption at most grocery stores.
1. a sweet soft red fruit with a seed-studded surface.
2. the low-growing plant that produces the strawberry, having white flowers, lobed leaves, and runners, and found throughout north temperate regions.
No matter if you purchase them fresh or frozen, strawberries are an excellent source of vitamin C – helping to boost your immunity! Strawberries also offer a good source of manganese and potassium.
Strawberry & Pomegranate Smoothie
6-8 frozen strawberries
1 ¼ cup low-fat milk or almond milk
1 scoop of your favorite protein powder
* We chose Only Protein Powder Vanilla for this smoothie
¼ cup frozen pineapple
¼ cup pomegranate seeds
1 small handful of spinach
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Top with additional pomegranate seeds if desired.