No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat BarsSnap Fitness
If you’re looking for a sweet but healthy treat, these peanut butter oat bars are the perfect solution. Made with whole grains and nutritious peanut butter, this filling snack can be made in minutes!
1 cup oats
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup peanut butter
2 Tbsp chocolate chips
- Stir oats, honey and, peanut butter in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Press into a small square dish (about 1/2 inch high) on parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Cut into six pieces and wrap with plastic wrap to store individually.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
Calories per serving: 159
Fat: 9 g
Carbohydrates: 19 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 15 g
Protein: 1 g