No Bake Oatmeal Protein Energy Balls
It's official: The search for the perfect protein ball is over! These chocolate chip oatmeal energy balls are the perfect mix of healthy and heavenly. You can thank us later.
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup cacao chocolate chips
- ¼ cup protein powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons liquid (almond milk, water, etc.)
- Mix ingredients in a bowl until combined. Set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll into balls using hands. Store in fridge.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.