Honey Roasted Acorn Squash Salad
- 1 acorn squash, halved and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4-6 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons full fat coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter and honey. Place hazelnuts in the bowl of a food processor and pulse quickly three times. Pour hazelnuts into melted honey butter bowl and mix until combined.
- Place acorn squash on a baking sheet and coat evenly with honey butter and hazelnuts. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until squash is fork tender.
- While squash is baking, whisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Divide mixed greens between plates and top with honey-roasted acorn squash, hazelnuts and balsamic dressing.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.