Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Cups
3 oz. dark chocolate
2 teaspoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1 teaspoon honey
- Line a mini muffin tray with 8 cupcake liners and set aside.
- Fill a small pot 3/4 of the way with water and bring to a boil on high heat. Break the chocolate bars into squares and place into a ceramic or glass bowl. Reduce heat to medium-low and place bowl on top of the boiling pot of water to make a double boiler. Stir frequently until all chocolate is melted and smooth and remove from heat.
- Use a spoon to drop a small amount of melted chocolate into the bottom of the 8 mini muffin liners. Place the chocolate-filled liners in the freezer to set, about 10 minutes.
- While the chocolate is hardening in the freezer, make the peanut butter filling. In a small bowl mix together peanut butter, coconut oil and honey, and stir until smooth and creamy. Remove the muffin tray from the freezer and place a heaping teaspoon of the peanut butter filling in the middle of each chocolate shell. Cover each cup with a final layer of melted chocolate, and return to the freezer to set for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Store peanut butter cups in the freezer in an airtight bag. When you are ready to enjoy them, remove desired amount from the freezer and let thaw on a counter for a few minutes.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.