Healthier Buffalo Chicken Artichoke Dip
When we think of snacky foods for pregaming, the flavors of buffalo and blue cheese often come up. Usually it's buffalo chicken wings or even dip. This year, we’re switching things up with a healthier version of buffalo chicken artichoke dip. Perfect to dip cucumber slices, celery sticks, and even whole grain crackers.
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ¾ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ½ cup grated carrots
- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped
- ½ cup shredded chicken
- 1 ¼ cups mozzarella/cheddar cheese blend, divided
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place cannellini beans, yogurt, buffalo sauce, and garlic in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Stir in carrots, artichokes, chicken and ½ cup of cheese.
Spread mixture onto bottom of a 10” casserole dish, then evenly sprinkle remaining cheese on top of the mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until dip is bubbling and browned on top.
- Serve immediately (can be rewarmed if needed).
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.