Grain - Free Lemon BarsSnap Fitness
These lemon bars are sure to delight! The perfect mixture of sweet and tart, this will be your new favorite summertime sweet!
For the crust:
7 tablespoons butter, melted
1 ¾ cup almond flour
½ cup coconut flour
2 tablespoons raw honey
For the filling:
½ cup honey
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 teaspoon lime zest
1 tablespoon coconut flour
¼ cup lemon juice
¼ cup lime juice
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Combine crust ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined.
3) Press dough into an 8x8 pan and bake for 12-14 minutes until golden brown.
4) Remove crust from oven and set aside. Lower oven to 325°.
5) Combine filling ingredients and pour over crust.
6) Bake for 20 minutes and let cool.