Gluten Free Patriotic Fruit Pizza
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups 1:1 gluten-free flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
For the topping:
¾ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
1/3 cup blueberries
2 sliced strawberries
1/3 cup blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350Â° F and lightly grease a 10-inch round pan. Set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar together until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and stir until combined. Scrap the sides of the bowl and then stir again briefly.
- Add dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Press dough into round pan* and use a spatula to separate dough from the edge of the pan, which makes removal easier.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until edges are slightly golden.
- Let crust cool and remove it from the pan.
- Use a spatula to spread Greek yogurt evenly across the top of the crust.
- Decorate fruit pizza with berries.
- Optional: garnish with lemon zest and honey.
- Place in fridge and let set for 20 minutes before enjoying.
*For a thinner cookie crust, only use ¾ of the dough and save the rest for making cookies.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.