Gluten Free Cranberry, Hazelnut + Quinoa Crumble
Holiday desserts done right
Whether you’re enjoying this after a holiday dinner or cozied up watching your favorite movie, this crumble is the perfect addition to any evening. Our gluten free and vegan recipe is sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.
- 1 lbs. (500g) fresh cranberries
- 2 apples, peeled & chopped
- 4 tbsp. honey
- scant ½ cup (100ml) water
- ½ cup (75g) hazelnuts
- 1.4 oz. (40g) puffed quinoa
- ¼ cup (15g) coconut chips
- Heat the oven to 360F (180C).
- Place the cranberries, chopped apple, 1 tbsp. honey and 50 ml water in a saucepan. Gently bring to the boil. Cook for 10 minutes until the cranberries start falling apart.
- Scoop the mixture into 4 oven-proof dishes of 3-4 inches (8-10cm) diameter.
- Chop the hazelnuts coarsely, mix with the puffed quinoa and mix with 1 tbsp. honey. Then spread the mixture over the fruit in the dishes.
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins.
- Serve hot, garnished with coconut chips.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.