Glorious Breakfast Cookies
You know you’re winning when delicious ingredients come together in a cookie that you can eat for breakfast (without guilt). Great for grab-and-go, a snack between classes or at work, and even a post-workout treat!
These breakfast cookies are naturally sweetened with honey and almond butter. That’s not all, they’re packed with feel-good ingredients like protein powder, rolled oats, banana, raisins, and more!
Recipe makes 16 cookies.
2 cups rolled oats
½ cup almond flour
½ cup shredded coconut
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (we suggest Clean Vitamins protein powder)
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ginger
1 ripe banana
½ cup grated carrots
2 tablespoons almond butter
¼ cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
¼ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 325° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place one cup of the rolled oats in the bowl or a food processor and blend until it becomes oat flour.
- Place oat flour, remaining rolled oats, almond flour, shredded coconut, vanilla protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon, and ginger in a large bowl and mix until combined. Set aside.
- Place banana, grated carrots, dates, almond butter, maple syrup and coconut oil in food processor and blend until combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Fold in raisins.
- Form dough into 16 cookies and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container for up to five days.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.