Featured Recipe: No Flour Oatmeal Banana Cookies
Who knew that a flourless cookie could taste so good?
These chewy no-flour cookies are free of gluten but full of flavor. We suggest topping your favorite yogurt or ice cream with these cookies. They are also great as a snack on-the-go. Just make sure you use certified gluten free oats-for those with a gluten allergy. Whip them up now, freeze, and heat up later for a healthy snack!
3 ripe bananas mashed
2 cups old fashioned rolled oats I used certified gluten free oats
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup raisins
3 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat the over to 350F degress. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Mix the mashed bananas, honey and vanilla in a large bowl.
3. Fold in the rest of the ingredients and combine.
4. Use a tablespoon to form the cookie balls.
5. Bake for 15-18 minutes until the edges are golden.
Makes about 24 small cookies
Per cookie: 102 cal, 14g carbs, 4g fat, 3g protein, 60mg sodium, 6g sugar
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.