Egg, Broccoli, and Ham Muffins
A New Way to Muffin
Eggs? Good. Broccoli? Good. Ham? ALSO good.
Combine the three together and you’re about to have one tasty meal. But what if instead of having this tasty trio side-by-side on a plate, you could enjoy them together in an easy-to-pack, easy-to-eat muffin form? That’s right. Healthy meal prep just got a little easier.
- 5 eggs
- 4 slices ham, chopped
- ½ broccoli
- 1/3 cup (30g) grated cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
- Start by preheating the oven to 360F (180C).
- Place the broccoli in a pot of boiling water and cook for approximately 3 minutes. Then strain and cut into small pieces.
- In a medium sized bowl, beat the eggs. Add the minced garlic and season with salt and pepper, (and chili flakes if you’re using).
- Using oil or butter, grease a 6-mould muffin tray. Fill the moulds with evenly divided ham, broccoli, and grated cheese. Pour the eggs into the moulds and bake in the oven for 10-15 mins, or until eggs have set.
- We’ve also got a vegetarian option to try out! Simply replace the ham with feta cheese, goat cheese, or your favorite vegetables.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.