Curried Chicken Salad
This curried chicken salad is a perfect make-ahead dish for lunches or a quick dinner. Top over a bed of lettuce, spread on a piece of whole wheat toast, or eat alone for a sweet and crunchy meal sure to make your taste buds sing!
This recipe makes four cups.
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup Greek yogurt 0% fat
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon curry
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 cup red grapes, halved
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/3 cup golden raisins
1/3 cup cashews
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
- Add the chicken breasts and reduce heat to medium-high.
- Cook chicken for six to eight minutes until chicken is cooked through (time will depend on the thickness of the chicken).
- Place the chicken on a cutting board and allow it to cool, then cut into bite size cubes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry, and turmeric until combined.
- Add the chicken, red grapes, celery, golden raisins, and cashews and mix until everything is coated in the curry dressing.
- Serve with a salad and avocado or use for sandwiches!
How would you dish up this curried chicken salad?
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.