Chopped Asian Salad with Sweet Chili Glazed Shrimp
This chopped Asian salad is downright delicious - full of great ingredients that add flavor, texture, and loads of nutritional benefits!
Easy to throw together, this light and healthy meal will satisfy your craving for springtime as we finish out the final weeks of winter.
2 heads romaine, shredded
1 ½ cups red cabbage, shredded
1 cup frozen edamame, thawed
3 carrots, julienned
1 bell pepper, chopped
3 green onions, chopped
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1 lb. frozen shrimp, thawed
3 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
1 tablespoon Sriracha
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Additional Thai sweet chili sauce for serving
- Preheat the oven broiler. Place romaine, red cabbage, edamame, carrots, bell pepper, green onions and sesame seeds in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine Thai sweet chili sauce and Sriracha.
- Place shrimp on a baking sheet and brush with marinade. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and cook under broiler about five minutes until slightly opaque, flipping halfway through.
- Top salad with shrimp and additional sweet chili sauce and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately or let everything marinade for a few hours and serve later.
Note: The longer it sits, the more flavorful it gets!
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.