Buffalo Cauliflower Bites with Avocado Blue Cheese DressingSnap Fitness
One of America’s favorite tailgating snacks has taken new, healthier form. This recipe is an alternative to classic chicken wings - still satisfying and hot! Try these guilt-free cauliflower bites as an appetizer or a side dish at your next gathering.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
Fridge time: Overnight for the dressing
Buffalo Cauliflower Ingredients
1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 tbls. olive oil
1/2 tbls. garlic powder
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
2/3 cup of your favorite hot sauce
1 tbls. coconut oil (melted)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Gently toss cauliflower with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Spread the cauliflower in a single layer on a sheet pan.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Mix hot sauce and coconut oil together and gently toss the partially-cooked cauliflower in the mix.
- Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet and continue cooking for five to seven minutes.
- Serve immediately with Avocado Blue Cheese Dressing and celery sticks.
8 oz. Greek plain low-fat yogurt
1 tsp. onion power
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tbls. red wine vinegar
2 tbls. buttermilk
2 tbls. lemon (juice)
6 oz. blue cheese (crumbled)
- Blend yogurt and avocado until smooth.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients and refrigerate overnight.
- Refrigerated dressing will keep for up to one week.
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Calories per serving: 112
Calories per 2 oz. serving: 171