Blueberry Oat Smoothie
Finding time to have a healthy breakfast can be difficult. But with this quick and easy blueberry oat smoothie recipe, you’ll have a breakfast that’s not only delicious, but healthy and filling all at once!
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 3 Tbsp old fashioned rolled oats (gluten free if needed) 1⁄3 cup plain low-fat yogurt (greek yogurt will also work)
- ½ cup dairy free or regular milk
- 2 tsp almond butter or sunflower seed butter
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp honey, or more to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender
- Blend until smooth
- If needed, add a small handful of ice to thicken
LAUREN | FOOD BLOGGER
Lauren is a former athlete from Minnesota who shares all kinds of gluten free recipes on her blog, Zest and Lemons. She has a passion for cooking and photography, and loves to help others learn more about Celiac Disease. She is also an oatmeal enthusiast and is always making a mess in the kitchen.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.