Baked Salmon Tray with Rice and Tomatoes
Set Sail for a Great Meal
Got 20 minutes? Then you have enough time to make a healthy, delicious meal!
Our baked salmon tray with rice and tomatoes combines an eclectic mix of ingredients to create a bold, distinct taste that will have you fishing for seconds.
- 14 oz. (400g) salmon fillet, skin removed
- 4 slices of lemon + 2 tbsp. of juice
- 4 tbsp. natural yogurt, 0% fat
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup (150g) cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp. honey
- 7/8 cup (200g) jasmine rice
- Handful of basil leave
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. curry
- pinch of chilli flakes
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C)
- Start by cutting the salmon fillet into 4 pieces. Rinse each piece, dry and place in a bowl. Season with a nice mix of salt, pepper, paprika, curry and oregano. Now add honey, soy sauce, 2 tbsp. of olive oil and 2 tbsp. of lemon juice. Mix everything together and cover the salmon.
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the packaging. Drain, then transfer into a baking dish and spread rice over the whole surface of the dish.
- With the rice out, place the salmon fillets on top of it. Follow that up by adding the cherry tomatoes and basil leaves, then sprinkle with chilli flakes.
- Top salmon with lemon slices, drizzle over the remaining marinade and bake for 15 minutes.
- And if you’re feeling extra adventurous, try serving with a dollop of natural yogurt!
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.