6 Ways To Slay On Your Wedding Day
Not to put too much pressure on it, but your wedding day is big. Huge. You want to look and feel your best. Of course you do. But here’s the thing. The date comes up fast. Super fast. And there is so much to think about and plan. This can make fitting in time for your workouts difficult. But trust us on this: you want to keep to your gym routines. Not only will exercise help you look amazing on your wedding day, it will help you manage stress. And preparing for a wedding is stressful.
To help you get you ready, here are six suggestions. Follow them closely and you will be ready.
Be excited! You’re about to experience one of life’s great joys.
- Get Started Right Away. If you haven’t already been diligently exercising, and you have weight goals, get started now. Begin a regime as soon as you set your wedding date. If you start early, you will have plenty of time for positive and sustainable results. Take that first step.
- Keep Things Simple. With a wedding to plan, you will have a lot on your mind. Focus on your goals and work with a Snap Fitness trainer to design a program that you can remember and lean on. Don’t go too far out of your comfort zone. Keep it high-impact and manageable.
- Arm Yourself. If you’re like a lot of brides, your wedding attire may include a sleeveless look. Release your inner Michelle Obama and fire up those arms. Incorporate some easy arm exercises into your routine. Ask a Snap Fitness trainer for suggestions.
- Food Is Your Friend. Resist the notion of crashing your diet or restricting your calories too severely. There’s no reason to go hungry. Ever. Just make sure you’re fueling your body throughout the day with regular small portions of healthy, whole foods. Focus on lean proteins. Mix in some nuts. Stay strong.
- Stay Hydrated. Carry water everywhere. You should never feel thirsty. Also, limit your alcohol intake. It can cause inflammation. You don’t have to totally abstain. Just use moderation.
- Be Gentle With Yourself. Keep reminding yourself that you have a lot going on in your life and you’re doing great. A wedding is often a once-in-a-lifetime event. That’s a lot of pressure. But you don’t have to be perfect. Ask for help if you need it. Take time out for relaxation. Enjoy yourself. You deserve it.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.