6 Last-Minute Gift Ideas For The Fitness Fanatic In Your FamilySnap Fitness
Procrastinating on holidays gifts is as much a part of the season as cookies and carols. If that’s you, don’t worry. We won’t judge. In fact, we have some ideas for you. If you choose wisely, you won’t even have to include a gift receipt. You’ll be hearing thanks for years to come.
- High-Cushioned Yoga Mat. A great yoga mat can make all the difference. You want to give one that is ultra-high and thickly cushioned. Also, look for one that has a specialized closed-cell surface. This keeps sweat from drenching and getting trapped in the mat.
- Wireless Sport Earbuds. There are many brands that offer a comfortable, stable hooked design, which is ideal for long workouts. And some of the higher-end versions include impressive battery life. Some go up to 36 hours. Good ones also offer tap-touch controls for easy maneuverability.
- Interactive Water Bottle. This may sound like a somewhat uninspired gift idea. But not for the fitness minded. They know that a water bottle goes with you everywhere and provides the hydration that fuels your life. Here’s what’s cool about today’s top-shelf water bottles: they’re interactive. They can actually calculate your personal hydration needs to make sure you drink enough water before, during and after workouts.
- A Good Gym Bag. There are gym bags that do the job. You throw things in, you take things out. They eventually get kind of disgusting and you replace. That’s all fine and good. But there are better ones on the market. Look for gym bags that have separate compartments for gym clothes and clean items. This provides an essential separation for life on the go. There are also bags that have a removable shoe bag, which is awesome.
- MYZONE Belt. Imagine having your heart rate data available to view while working out! It’s possible with MYZONE Belts, a wearable heart rate tracker that shows your effort while training. Contact your local Snap Fitness to purchase one today.
- Snap Fitness Gym Membership. Of course, we think this is the best gift of all! Visit us in person or online to get your loved one all signed up.