5 Ways to Plank LongerSnap Fitness
The plank is one of the best ways to strengthen your core. By pushing yourself and holding a plank longer you can tighten your torso, flatten your abs, and improve your posture. The longer you hold a plank the better, but holding a plank for an extended period of time is no easy task. Here are 5 simple tips that will help you plank it out.
How to hold a plank longer:
- Do a plank everyday. It will get we easier each time you do it.
- Turn over the stopwatch. Don’t watch the clock it will only make it harder.
- Listen to your favorite music. Focus on jamming out not on the pain you’re in.
- Push your limits, then go 10 seconds longer. Tell yourself you can do it!
- Focus on Form. Great form will produce great results. Remember: long spine, abs in, shoulders down.
How long can you hold a plank for? Tell us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!