5-Minute Breakfast BurritoSnap Fitness
These burritos hit all the major food groups! They're a great way to work more veggies into your breakfast. The addition of prepared salsa gives the burrito lots of flavor without a lot of work. Whip one of these up, and you'll have a filling breakfast ready to take out the door in about five minutes!
5-Minute Breakfast Burrito
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1/4 cup baby spinach
1 tablespoon salsa
1 high fiber wrap (such as La Tortilla Factory Smart and Delicious Wraps) or flour tortilla
2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
Coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Coat a small skillet lightly with olive oil or cooking spray and set it over medium heat. When the pan is warm, add the eggs and spinach.
2. Cook, stirring, until the eggs are soft but fully cooked and the spinach is wilted, about two minutes.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in salsa. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Heat the wrap in the microwave for about 10 seconds until warm.
5. Spread cheese evenly along the center of the warm tortilla and top with the egg mixture.
6. Fold in the sides of the wrap and then roll up tightly from the bottom. Serve immediately.