12 Ways #SNAPNATION Stays on Track with Their Goals
We’re all accomplishing our goals in 2020
Setting goals is easy, accomplishing them is the challenge. We asked #SNAPNATION what they do to stay on track with their goals. Do you have a tip you don’t see on this list? Let us know on Twitter.
- Get yourself someone who will keep you on track. - @cupcake332020
- Start small & have an accountability buddy. - @nodaysoffathletics
- Write them down and act. - @auntieteetee2
- Tracking as much as I can and learning that if I mess up it’s okay… tomorrow is a new day. - @djkujho
- Frequent check ins w/ yourself, position thoughts + praise, and good playlists! - @brandilion14
- Caffeine. - @tyler_mac9
- It’s all mental. Just stick to it. - @jackkhsjsh
- Workout with a friend! Then you know you’re counting on each other! - @khouston2010
- Having a fitness partner. -@johntheaussie
- Crave more. -@game_cock99
- Start with small, achievable goals that are realistic for YOUR lifestyle & go from there! -@stephaniegracemusic
- Pre-Plan what and when you’re gonna do something! Can’t back out of a plan. -@hollyscott11
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.