Reboot Charity Challenge
How many workouts will you commit to?
Reboot is back but this time we're hitting it for two weeks only and raising money for Comic Relief, Red Nose Day.
2 WEEKS | 20 WORKOUTS | HOW MANY WILL YOU COMMIT TO?
It's completely FREE to join, all we ask is that you donate what you can to our chosen charity, Comic Relief. They're supporting the most vulnerable people and communities in society, all of which have faced devastating setbacks since coronavirus hit.
So whether it's £1-£5 per class or a donation at the end of the challenge, whatever you can give will be greatly appreciated. Donate here, via our Just Giving page.
Class Links, Week 2:
Sat 13th, 9am HIIT workout with Tanya. Click here to register
Sat 13th, 9:45am Core workout with Tanya. Click here to register
Missed a class? Catch up here...
Mon: Click here for Tanya's HIIT workout
Tue: Click here for Maisy's Kickbox HIIT workout
Tue: Click here for Hayley's Stretch session. Passcode: Q.7$Cm#X
Wed: Click here for Ashley's HIIT workout.
Wed: Click here for Hayley's Yoga session. Passcode: c0nsB&=A
Thu: Click here for Jordan's Strength workout.
Mon: Click here for Andy's IWD HIIT session
Tue: Click here for Maisy's Kickbox HIIT session
Wed: Click here for Ash's HIIT workout
What you'll need for the classes
- Log in 5 mins prior to the class starting
- Have a mat, towel and water bottle ready (and any weights if you have them).
- Keep your cameras on for all workouts so our trainers can give you some tips (if you feel comfortable!)
- Have fun, get sweaty and tag @snapfitness247uk on Instagram
- Donate to our Just Giving Comic Relief page if you enjoyed the class :)
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.