Fun and Fulfilling Guacamole Dip with Veggie Sticks
Who doesn’t love some fresh guac? It’s delicious and loaded with benefits.
The avocados in guac are rich in nutrition. They are a source of vitamins C, E, K, and B6, as well as riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, and potassium. They also provide lutein, beta carotene, and omega-3 fatty acids.
The healthy fats in avocados can help play a role in you feeling fuller longer, boosting your brain function and increase your mood, and keeping your vibes high! Fat is essential for every single cell in the body. These fats improve the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, minerals, and other minerals, and even improve the immune system.
Try this recipe next time you’re looking for a quick & healthy appetizer or snack!
- 120g reduced fat cottage cheese
- ½ medium tomato
- ½ medium carrot
- 1 long celery stick
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 wedge of lemon
- A dash of salt and pepper
- 2 small avocados
- Finely dice the tomato, mince the garlic
- Slice the carrot and celery in sticks
- Mash the avocado and place into a small bowl.
- Add cottage cheese, diced tomato, minced garlic, onion powder, a squeeze of lemon and salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve guacamole with carrot and celery sticks and enjoy!
- To make this recipe dairy-free, use dairy free cottage cheese
- In a hurry? Buy pre-cut carrots and celery
- Looking to share? Double or triple this recipe and share with friends. It's sure to be crowd pleasing!
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.