Mood- Boosting Workout
We think fitness should be fun and make you feel fantastic. Try this mood boosting workout today. It’s the perfect at-home workout for the person on the go!
Complete 3 sets
- 10 reps of each exercise
- Ice Skaters
- Push-up Cross Over
- Door Frame Rows
- Side Plank Dip
<h2> The Moves
Exercise 1: Ice Skaters
- Start standing on one leg.
- Hop from side to side, switching legs as if you were hopping over a puddle or speed skating.
- Swing your arms side to side touching the opposite arm to the opposite standing leg, lowering your body down to do so.
Exercise 2: Push-up Cross Over
- Get down in a push-up position.
- Do a push-up and then move your whole body to the left by crossing your right hand over your left hand, shifting your legs as you move. Then move your left hand back out into a push-up position. Bring your legs back together and do another push-up.
- Repeat the process in reverse, going back the other way.
Exercise 3: Door Frame Rows
- Find a sturdy door frame, grab ahold with your right arm and bend your knees to 45 degrees. Use your feet to brace yourself against a nearby wall or the door frame.
- With control, pull yourself forward toward the door frame and back slowly.
- Repeat the process with your other arm.
Exercise 4: Side Plank Dip
- Lie on your side with legs stretched out and place your elbow on the floor directly underneath your shoulder with palm grasping the floor.
- Pile your feet on top of each other and lift your body up to neutral.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.