Vanilla + Coconut Truffles
Rolling Up a Great Dessert
DESSERTS COME IN MANY SHAPES AND SIZES, AND THESE VANILLA AND COCONUT TRUFFLES ARE AMONG OUR FAVOURITES!
- 2 cups (200g) desiccated coconut + 3 tbsp.
- ¼ cup (60ml) coconut milk, canned
- ¼ cup (50g) coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a pot over low heat, slightly heat the oils and coconut milk. Add the 200g desiccated coconut, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Mix well. Transfer into a container and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Once the batter is firm, form 10 balls and roll them in the extra coconut. Eat straight away or store in the fridge.
- Pro tip: if the batter is too dry and doesn’t want to roll into a ball, simply add more milk.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.