Summer Quinoa Salad
CLASSIC SUMMER FLAVORS ARE COMBINED IN THIS NUTRITIOUS, FILLING SALAD! USE FRESH CORN IF IT’S AVAILABLE BUT FROZEN WORKS TOO. SERVE WITH GRILLED CHICKEN OR FISH FOR A PERFECT SEASONAL DINNER OR OVER SALAD GREENS FOR A QUICK LUNCH.
1 1/2 cup dry quinoa
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp dijon mustard
1/3 cup olive oil
2 cups cooked corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
1/2 pint grape tomatoes, sliced (about 1 1/2 cup)
1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced (about 6)
.75 oz fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Cook quinoa as directed and let cool.
- Zest and juice lime.
- Whisk together lime juice, lime zest, honey, mustard, olive oil, salt, and pepper for dressing.
- Toss together quinoa, dressing, and remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.