Refreshing Green Smoothie
REFRESHING GREEN SMOOTHIE. SURE, IT’S NOT THE MOST CREATIVE NAME AROUND, BUT SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO GO WITH SIMPLICITY! BESIDES, IT IS GREEN AND IT IS REFRESHING, SO THE NAME FITS PERFECTLY. AN ECLECTIC MIX OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES COMBINE TO MAKE THIS ONE
- 1⁄2 cup Lacinato Kale, ribs removed and roughly chopped
- 1 cup spinach, packed
- 1⁄2 cup frozen mango
- 1⁄4 tsp freshly grated ginger root, peeled
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tsp honey, or to taste
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut water Ice, optional
- - Add all of the ingredients into a high power blender and blend until smooth
- - If adding ice to thicken, start with 1⁄2 cup and add more if needed
- - You can use 1⁄2 cup of frozen kale instead of fresh
- - Adjust the grated ginger and honey amounts according to personal preference
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.