Member Journey | Rhonda
You don’t realise how important your health is until it’s compromised. You also don’t realise how good you should feel until you embark on your journey and start making positive changes in your life. I remember being a few months into my journey and “thin
Rhonda from Snap Fitness Henderson has an amazing story, so we thought we'd share it with you.
1. How important is your health and fitness and to you?
You don’t realise how important your health is until it’s compromised. You also don’t realise how good you should feel until you embark on your journey and start making positive changes in your life. I remember being a few months into my journey and “things in life” daily activities were just easier, health is wealth.
2. What do you like most about coming to the gym?
The community of members at Snap Fitness Henderson. Catching up, having a chat and seeing where I am on the Myzone board!
3. What type of exercises do you do in the gym?
Everything my trainer makes me do lol even things I don’t enjoy like weights for example. And of course, the group fitness is handy for a push when I’m not feeling like training.
4. What made you join Snap Fitness?
I just saw on their social media that there were people like me at the gym. I was already so intimidated walking into a gym. But at Snap Fitness Henderson it was just an environment for ordinary people and I felt welcomed and not judged.
5. What do you like most about Snap Fitness?
The team, the friendliness of the community and of course Myzone, gives me the accountability and push.
6. How does coming to the gym help you with your mental health, how does working out make you feel?
It’s time for me, to work on myself and switch off from life. Instead of using food to help with stress, I now use the gym! It’s a mindset change.
7. What results have you got from working out at Snap Fitness?
Lost nearly 40kgs
8. Why would you recommend Snap Fitness to someone else?
Snap Fitness is more then just a gym, it’s a supportive community, you haven’t tried a gym until you’ve ever Snap.
9. What keeps you coming back to Snap Fitness?
The team, the community, Myzone, the classes and Hollie the Club Manager being on my tale if I miss a day lol.
10. Is there anything else that you’d like to say about Snap Fitness?
If your not a member you should give it a try, what do you have to lose?
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.