Beef Burger with Zucchini Chips
YOU WOULDN'T EVEN NOTICE THE CHIPS WERE HEALTHY!
- 2 regular Beef Mince Patties
- 4 regular slice Dark Grain Bread
- 2 medium Zucchini
- 1 medium Tomato
- 1/2 medium Cucumber
- 1 cup Spinach
- 8 slices Beetroot
- 1/4 medium Onion
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 250g Sweet Potato
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree celsius
- Slice the zucchini and sweet potato into rectangular chips
- Line an oven tray with baking paper and spray with olive oil
- Spread zucchini and sweet potato over the baking tray, season with a little salt and pepper and roast for 10-15 minutes
- Cook the beef patties as per packet instructions
- While the zucchini and sweet potato chips and beef patties are cooking, finely chop the tomato, cucumber and onion
- Toast the bread. Stack the beef patty, tomato, beetroot, onion, capsicum and spinach on one piece. Top with a dollop of tomato sauce and the other slice of bread
- Serve the burgers with a side of chips and enjoy!
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.